On October 5th, the Saint Therese Sunday Choir and the choirs of St. Vincent Pallotti and Sacred Heart Croatian will join together in prayer and song to pray for peace. Join us at Sacred Heart Croatian Parish, 917 North 49th St. in Milwaukee, at 7:00pm. Let us pray for peace in our hearts, in our parishes, in our communities, and in our world.
Here are some pictures that Teri Wissing took of the Blessing of the Trees and picnic lunch, June 5, 2011. Thank you all, who made it such a wonderful experience.
Lent will be here before you know it, so it’s never to early too start planning. All are welcome. If you would like a printable copy of our Holy Week services, please click here.
Ash Wednesday, March 9th
- 8:00am, Church – Mass with the distribution of Ashes
- 7:00pm, Church – Mass with the distribution of Ashes
Wednesdays, March 16th – April 20th
- 6:30pm, Chapel – Mass
- 7:00pm, Church – Stations of the Cross
Saturday, April 9th
- 4:00pm, Church – Communal Penance Service
Monday – Wednesday, April 18th – 20th
- Parish Office: 8:30am – 4:00pm, closed 12:00 – 12:30pm
Holy Thursday, April 21st
- Parish Office: 8:30 – 10:00am
- 8:00am, Chapel – Morning Mass
- 7:00pm, Church – Mass of the Lord’s Supper
- 8:15-10:00pm, Chapel – Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament
- 10:00pm, Chapel – Night Prayer
Good Friday, April 22nd
- Parish Office: Closed
- 8:00am, Chapel – Morning Prayer
- 1:00pm, Church – Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion
- 7:00pm, Church – Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion
Holy Saturday, April 23rd
- 9:00am, Chapel – Morning Prayer
- 12:00pm, Chapel – Blessing of Food
- 8:30pm, Church – Easter Vigil Mass
Easter Sunday, April 24th
- 8:00am, Church – Easter Eucharist
- 10:30am, Church – Easter Eucharist
Parish Office Hours for Easter Week, April 25th – 29th
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
- Friday: Closed
The Parish Office will be closed during the daytime hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, October 19th, 20th, and 21st for special repairs and maintenance. It will reopen on Friday, October 22nd. In case of emergency, please note that the parish has a 24-hour emergency line. Simply call the Parish Office and listen for the instructions. Morning mass and prayer services and evening parish meetings will continue as usual. Thanks for your understanding.
We are planning an Evening to Remember all of the members of our parish who have gone to eternal life this year. A special Mass celebrating the light they brought to our lives will be held on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. If you have lost a loved one this year, and would like to join us in prayer for them that evening, please complete the form below and email Ann Maher (email@example.com) or Christine Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please provide information below: A photo of your loved one would be much appreciated. Thank you.
My name is:________________________________________
My phone number:________________________________
Please contact me with details.